We are proud of our manufacturing expertise and contribute
to the development of society by approaching
each manufacturing process with sincerity and dedication.
Since day one,
Kaneko set out to be a company trusted by customers and society.
KANEKO Manufacturing Co.,Ltd
Address：3-13 Kokaba 1-Chome, Iwatsuki-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama, 339-0072 JAPAN
Address：1-40 Yoshinosawa Yotsukura-machi, Iwaki-shi, Fukushima 979-0201 JAPAN
130(As of 2019)
- Mar. 1956
- Opened a small manufacturing
site in Urawa City.
Started manufacturing of optical equipment parts.
- Aug. 1971
- Reorganized as KANEKO Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- May 1981
- Moved the manufacturing site to Iwatsuki City, our current headquarters.
- May 1984
- Opened the second wing of the Iwatsuki plant.
Started manufacturing aircraft engine parts.
- Aug. 2004
- JIS Q 9100 (JQA-AS0014), ISO 9001 (JQA-QMA 11566) certified.
- Sep. 2005
- Celebrated 50th anniversary of establishment.
Opened the new manufacturing unit of the Iwatsuki plant.
- Aug. 2006
- Acquired Medical Device Manufacturing License.
- Feb. 2007
- Acquired environmentalmanagement certification “Eco Stage.”
- Nov. 2009
- Awarded as leading-edge company in Saitama City.
- Feb. 2010
- Exhibited at MD&M WEST (USA).
- Oct. 2010
- Started overseas business.
- Jan. 2011
- Opened the new site at the Yotsukura Industrial Park, Iwaki City.
- Nov. 2011
- Exhibited at MEDICA(Germany).
- Apr. 2014
- ISO 13485 (JQA-MD 0066) certified.
- Dec. 2018
- Acquired patent for Multi-view, glass-free 3D endoscope system (USA).